SERVICES PARTNER BENEFITS
Service Partners are businesses and organizations that sell their goods & services directly to our Tourism Associates, who in turn sell their goods & services directly to visiting tourists.
Examples of Service Partners are Print Shops, Website Developers, Insurance Companies, Banks, Boat, Motor & ATV Dealers, Accountants, Lawyers, Building Suppliers, Office Suppliers, Automobile Dealers, Trade Associations and Government Agencies, etc.
- Receive a Business listing on our new tourism website that provides your contact info and website link
- 50% off all banner ads in our Tourism Associate Area (your key potential customers) and linked to your website
- Business listing and contact information in our new Regional Tourist Guide - it will be distributed sesonally in the seat backs on Wasaya Airways flights, at several Sport & Trade Shows in Canada and the U.S. and mailed to our tourism enquires.
- We'll link to your Website from online newsletters sent to our Tourism Associates
- We'll send/post a notice introducing your business, Logo, products and services to our First Nation businesses and communities
- You’ll be invited to our AGM and other networking events as they occur.
- Receive 50% off regular rates for a Display Booth at our AGM
- Receive discount coupons and other saving from our Tourism Associates - a suggestion; take your whole office on a discounted fly-in fishing trip!
- Receive an attractive Wasaya Services Partner Certificate and purchase Wasaya Tourism clothing and caps at discount prices
- Let’s work together on other ways and means to market your products and services to our Tourism Associates.
Membership fees are $165 + HST annually (for Businesses up to 50 employees). If you have over 51 employees please contact at 807-473-2522 or Bruce Fallen at 807-627-3475 (cell) for a quote.