TOURISM ASSOCIATE BENEFITS
Tourism Associates are Aboriginal and Non-Aboriginal businesses and organizations that sell their goods & services directly to visiting tourists. Examples of Tourism Associates are Fishing & Hunting Camps, Lodges, Resorts, Canoe Outfitters, Fly-in Services, Airways, Attractions, Arts & Crafts Dealers, Retail, Casino’s, Marina’s, Bait Shops, Events & Festivals, Camp Grounds and Learning Centres, etc.
- Receive a Business listing on our new tourism website.
- Receive a Business listing in our annual Regional Tourist Guide – distributed at several Sport & Trade Shows in Canada and the U.S. – inserted seasonally into seatbacks on Wasaya Airways aircraft - mailed to all our visitor enquires
- Receive weekly visitor enquiries (they are your potential guests!)
- Receive 50% off all banner ads on our new website linked to your website.
- Business listing and contact information in our new Regional Tourist Guide - it will be distributed at several Sport & Trade Shows in Canada and the U.S. and mailed to all our visitor enquires
- We'll take your brochures to U.S. and Canadian Sport Shows and distribute them from our booth
- We'll help you develop new "Vacation Package Tours" that use our Air Service Partners
- Host Media visits and FAM tours that we'll arrange for you
- You'll be invited to our AGM and other networking events as they occur
- Receive discount coupons and other saving from our Service Suppliers - save as much as 20% on your regular business purchases
- Receive an attractive Member Certificate or colourful Window/Door decal and purchase Wasaya Tourism clothing and caps at discount prices
- Purchase Wasaya Tourism clothing at discount prices
Membership fees are $165 + HST annually (for Businesses up to 50 employees). If you have over 51 employees please contact us at 807-473-2522 or Bruce Fallen 807-627-3475 (cell) for a quote.